About the Conference
The 21st Annual Congress of Asia Pacific Blood and Marrow Transplantation Group 2016 (APBMT 2016) is held at the Academia, Singapore General Hospital Campus from 28 – 30 October 2016.
This is the ONLY haematology congress in the Asia Pacific region, which focuses on clinical and laboratory research as well as multidisciplinary clinical practice in haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT). Attendees can look forward to listening to some of the best speakers in this field, who will :
Enhancing Pre & Post-transplant Care
Ensuring the best outcomes for transplant patients through the use of novel strategies
Going Beyond Conventional Transplants
Adopting New Forms of Cell Therapy, including cord blood expansion and cellular immunotherapy
Enhancing the Delivery of Transplant Care
Helping New Transplant Centres To Grow In Capacity & Capability
- Novel conditioning regimens
- New strategies to reduce and treat transplant related complications
- Role of post-transplant consolidation and maintenance regimens
- Emerging cellular therapies like cord blood expansion, CAR-T Cells and use of T cell subsets
- Role of nurses, pharmacists and transplant coordinators
Top Reasons to Join Us in Singapore for APBMT 2016:
- Engage and share ideas from 500 participants from the region.
- Garner insights from 25 international & regional speakers who will be speaking in Singapore.
- Network and connect with industry experts and influencers.
- Opportunities to participate in APBMT working groups and take part in international research
- Visit multiracial Singapore during our celebration of Deepavali, the Indian festival of lights, while learning about unique Asian aspects of haematology and stem cell transplants!
- Join us for our Gala dinner at the Flower Dome @ Gardens by the Bay and interact with the top professionals in HSCT while enjoying the sights and food.
Who Should Attend:
- Clinical Researchers
- Processing Laboratory Personnel
- Transplant Coordinators and
- Anyone With An Interest In Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation